I love what i'm hating about

Rules:
Put the logo into your post
Be honest about yourself
Write 8 facts about yourself that you hate and love and give the reason and describe it.
Tagged your friend to do this award as much as you want to tagged
Ask them to give you a mark about this award (yours) in the box comment
You must give a mark for the peoples you tagged too.

Rules about mark:
It’s A, B, C, D
The best mark goes to person who:
Do all those rules well.
Tagged min. 8 friends.
Be sure that they he/she talk about her/himself, not talk about hating or loving others.

Got it from here. You should try it!

I love:
1. Position as the only little girl at home
. Sometimes my dad gives me a better attention than to my brothers. And one more, become the only girl gives me chances to buy new clothes. Remembering my second brother's clothes are always from my bigger brother.
2. Upper-body. It's proporsional! Thin and tall. ^_^ Thanks God!
3. English skill. Knowing that my english is quite better than others. Or maybe it's the only thing i'm capable of.
4. Funny side of me. I reaaaally love making people laugh!
5. My appearance as siblings. I really grateful because i have funny brothers.
6. Playing guitar. Since not many girl in my school could.
7. ...
8. ...

I hate:
1. Lower-body.
(read:My big butt!) No doubt about it.
2. Physics. I have no idea why i never can understand physics. I will avoid it as well as i can.
3. Bad hair day. You know,, curly hair has more problems than straight one. I will cover it by pull up all of my hair side.
4. Acnes. I hate myy acnes. It really attempting me if see people's smooth face. But i'm working on it.
5. Laziness of taking shower. Especially in holiday. I will take a shower only on evening. Or worse, i will only take a shower if i go outside. If not ... Hihi,,
6. Cooking. I can't cook for real. Just instant noodle, water, and rice. I wanna be able to cook but i don't have courage to get in the kitchen cause once when i was trying to cook by myself, there was a fire on my pan!! Maybe around 1 metre high..
7. ...
8. ...


Gotta sleep. Continues tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment